Chapters - they're about teamwork!
The College has 48 U.S. Chapters covering 50 states plus Puerto Rico.
Chapters provide ACC members opportunities at the state level:
• Clinical education opportunities
• Networking with colleagues
• Groundfloor for quality care initiatives
• Influence state legislative and regulatory efforts affecting our practices
“Chapters provide key networking opportunities and allow members to work
together to address critical issues of our time, such as Medicare reimbursement,
medical liability reform, quality improvement projects, health care reform and
HIT initiatives. By joining your local Chapter you can help develop innovative
solutions that will serve us well into ours and our patients’ future.”
- Jane Schauer, M.D., F.A.C.C., Past Chair, Board of Governors.